MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Pages

Thursday 17 January 2013

Only God can create trees.



There stands the tree,
proud and tall
wise beyond all.
Has seen many changes,
many unexpected,
doing as expected.

Rooted to the ground
He wants to leap and bound.
So he grows into the sky,
hoping to touch the sky some day.

With patience in his leaves
perseverance in his branches
Longer he breathes
and hope to be free some day.

Looks at God all day
and lifts his leafy arms to pray.
His devotion, the purest.
constantly, he prays.

I have never seen
a poem lovely as a tree.
Poems are made by fools like me.
But only God can create trees.


I wrote this poem inspired by the majesty of trees on a vacation to kodaikannal a hill station in Tamil Nadu. The photo is also shot my me.:)

2 comments:

  1. Dear Indian Wordsworth, Awesome.,..,., continue your journey.,.,.

    ReplyDelete
  2. continue in tcs also..write abt ac,tcs gate,canteen,etc..

    ReplyDelete