MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Who understands me when I say life is beautiful?



Who understands me when I say life is beautiful?

They took the water away so I live without water
they painted the windows black so I live without light
they built the wall high so I live without a breeze
they locked my cage so i live without going anywhere
they take my life and crush it, so I live without a future
they squeezed all the tears, so I live without tears
they stop up each hope, so live without a way out of the hell
they give me pain, so I live with my pain
they give me hate, so I live with my hate
who understands me when I say my life is beautiful?
Who understands me when I say I have my freedoms?

I cannot fly or create an elephant from thin air
I cannot open heaven or make the earth tremble
But I am can live with myself, astonished with my myself, my love and beauty
I come in no wrapping or a  pretty golden bow
I am taken by my failures and put down by fear
I am stubborn and childish
I practice being me for I am what I am
and found parts of me that I never dreamed before
I goaded them out of the abyss in my heart
when the windows were painted black,
when the walls were built, water turned off
when I had no where to go,
when I had no one to appease
I dug deeper into the dangerous region and found many parts of me
which I never know existed in me
Showed water is not everything
light is within me, taught me to see through the walls
we laughed at me together like children
made a loyal pact to stay as friends forever
Who understands me when I say life is beautiful?
Who understands me when I say I have my freedoms?

-Vivedha


No comments:

Post a Comment