MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Pages

Friday 4 January 2013

Cry of a puzzle piece



They told me of a puzzle with a missing piece
No one told me of a piece with a missing puzzle
It's frustrating
when you can't find the puzzle, only the unfitting pieces
when there is no acceptance, only the stony refusal.

It pains me
when the puzzle complains,
when the pieces cry.
The pieces cry in vain though,
they are trying to fit into a puzzle they never can.
And end being pushed and hurt along the edges
They are worn out with the struggle.

They pretend to be another puzzle piece
Force themselves into the puzzle.
But it pains them
and they cry for a release.

They will soon be doomed
of this tiresome roam.
They search in vain
for a place to call home,
a place to fit into.

Their sweats and tears
will go futile,
Until they acknowledge
their perspective
the host's refusal,
Until they declare
"I am a puzzle on my own"
And learn to be content being alone.

1 comment: