MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Pages

Friday 28 December 2012

Written By



I am searching through my thoughts
For a little spark to write on
a little spark to help me dream on
to give this life a reason
And
here I am scribbling away the thoughts
that refuse to come alive

Try as I might
words are struggling to come out
They are neatly bottled up inside
causing a traffic jam

And with all these things inside....
my pen refuses to write
warns me of the dangers of letting my thoughts out
And I struggle to pen the words

While I am struggling to write I ask
what's the reason that forces me to write?
It's my heart that compels me
whispers "write it down, write it down"
along with the beats
The truth has to be out
who but you to do it.

So I continue to write
even if the words fail me
even if the rhyme fails me
even if my pen refuses
I will continue to write....
The truth has to be out somehow....

No comments:

Post a Comment