MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Pages

Friday 14 December 2012

I am in need of a music....



I am in need of a music
that could soothe my heart,
that could flow
over my quivering finger
over my tranquil lips.
A melody so deep and transparent
rich and empty
resounding and liquid-slow.
Oh! For the healing it renders
crafed gently by a resonant voice
that touches my soul.
With lines to make me
see light in music
and music in light.
Of some song to rest the tired dead
to flow over my spent limbs
and make my dream blush!

There is a magic made by music;
A spell that lifts you to the clouds
A spell that makes you fly
A spell that creates rest and restlessness.
Heart, sinks in the magic of music
immersed in the turquoise blue of the water
in the stillness of the sea
rested in the arms of rhythm and cadence
and makes me sleep after a catharsis
as a mother.
                 -Vivedha

No comments:

Post a Comment