MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Pages

Friday 30 November 2012

Weaving MY DREAM



As I watch the sun fading away
and merging with the ocean
to fill the seashore with light
I begin to take stock and prepare to leave.

A gentle breeze blow softly
whispering a musical note and
radiating a peaceful feeling
that I never knew before.

With the breeze came
a plenty of thoughts,
a plenty of ideas,
a plenty of visions.

Clutching a pencil in my hand
I 've got so much to say
But words fail me
They just don't seem to be enough.

Words unspoken, lurk around
like a hungry wolf
ready to devour the soul
The moment I give in.

Sitting here, I watch the people
play games I don't understand,
games that don't mean a thing.
Yet I stand in their midst.

Alone, with the memories of what once was
searching for reasons to why and how
I search for a reason and a purpose
to keep going on for more!

As night falls and the stars come out
I close my eyes and climb into my Starship
to go to a faraway land leaving everything behind
where I am safe till the morning finds me.

Flying higher than the stars,
I closed my eyes and in the psychedelic mind space
weave many a dream
to write the chapters of my life.....
to ease away my pain......

             -Vivedha

No comments:

Post a Comment